QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT THE MAKEUP COURSE
THIS COURSE IS MEANT FOR BEGINNERS + ADVANCE LEVEL.
This is a 2 weeks intensive course, specially designed for those who are wish to pursue a career in Professional Hairstyling and specialize as a Bridal Hairstylist. The course is carefully designed to equip you with the fundamental techniques and basic concepts of Hairdressing and empower you to achieve creative and technical excellences, keeping in mind the constant changing trends & requirements of this industry. The duration of the course will cover all key essentials and demonstrations of different hairstyles with regards to the Beauty & Bridal Industry. This course is meant for beginners as well as practicing professionals who wish to enhance their skills.
BEGINNERS PROFESSIONAL HAIR KIT
The academy will provide students with the dummy + dummy stand + pin box.
Students have to practice on each other as well as the Hair dummy. The students are expected to practice on their hair dummies as part of the homework given.
THE COURSE WOULD COVER
- Understanding Hair Texture
- Sanitation and sterilization
- Product Use and knowledge
- Knowledge of Different hair equipment and their care
- Current trends
- Analyzing the face Structure to create a look
- Ponytails (High &Low)
- Backcombing techniques
- Different types of braids
- Fish plait,
- Rope braid
- Waterfall braid and more
- Intro to different hair machinery
- Uses of barrel tongs, conical tongs, crimping, Straightening Iron
- Different types of blow dry
- Bridal hairstyles
- Creating different hairstyles according to the occasion
- Open hair styles
- Different types of buns/hair updos
- How to use hair extensions
- Root lifting with Velcro
- Messy braids and messy buns
- Effectively conducting Client Consultation and trials
- You can enroll by paying the full amount of the fees; you can either do a bank account transfer or visit the Academy and pay accordingly to your convenience.
- Fees once paid would be non-refundable
- The student is required to complete all formalities regarding enrollment , one week before the commencement of the course.